The platform is a website that provides information and everyday tips relating to health and wellness. The use of the platform is free of charge and is subject to the following provisions.
Any collection and processing of personal data occurs solely in line with the Data Protection Declaration.
The platform is generally freely accessible. No user registration is required. The use of the platform is only permitted for users with European Union or United Kingdom residency.
Purpose of the website
- The platform aims to inform the user about holistic health and wellness. For this purpose, it provides several articles, texts, interviews with health experts and practical health tips around human well-being, in particular to improve the user´s mental, physical, spiritual, social, environmental and economic health in daily life.
- Furthermore, the platform gives the user the opportunity to conduct a test about their wellbeing on the website https://staging.wqtest.io/home, which is operated by SolaVieve as well. This website can be reached by clicking on the links „Test Your Wellbeing“ or „Wellbeing Test“, which are located on the platform.
- The platform is not intended for commercial use. Users may use the information provided on the platform for private purposes only.
User’s usage rights and rules of conduct
- The copyright, names, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of SolaVieve and third parties, such as the registered trademark „SOLAVIEVE“, must be observed when using the platform. Accessing the platform does not grant any licence or any other right to use intellectual property rights of SolaVieve or third parties.
- To avoid any uncertainties: the user is not entitled to publish the content provided on the platform somewhere else. In particular, the user is not entitled to reproduce, modify, distribute or pass on the content to third parties. All rights, in particular the rights of use and exploitation under copyright law, to the texts made available shall be exclusively vested in SolaVieve.
- Any improper use of the platform is prohibited; this includes, in particular:
- Circumventing security measures,
- Using any system or running any application which could result in damage to SolaVieve’s systems or cause them to malfunction or be unstable, in particular by changing the physical or logical architecture of the servers or networks,
- Integrating the entire platform or parts thereof into other web offerings, whether private or commercial, or Using the platform commercially.
No warranty assumed by SolaVieve
- All information provided by SolaVieve on this platform has been carefully checked. However, no warranty can be given for the completeness, correctness, up-to-dateness and constant availability of the platform and the provided information. SolaVieve shall not be liable to pay compensation for any loss or damage arising from following the advice or recommendation given on the platform, without prejudice to any liability arising from a contract, tort or any other provision.
- SolaVieve strives to ensure that the platform runs smoothly. However, SolaVieve cannot warrant that technical errors will not occur and that the platform is accessible at all times.
- SolaVieve may, at its own discretion, modify the platform or discontinue its operation in whole or in parts at any time without notice. In particular, SolaVieve has the right to expand or limit the functionalities and to perform technical and content-related updates. There is no obligation to keep the platform up-to-date at all times.
Liability of SolaVieve
- SolaVieve shall not be liable for the content of third-party websites. SolaVieve therefore accepts no responsibility for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via links on the platform.
- SolaVieve shall be liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. For slight negligence, Solavieve shall only be liable in the event of a material contractual obligations breach (the observance of these provisions are essential for the due execution of the contract and are routinely relied upon by the distributor), whereby liability shall be limited to the typical and foreseeable damage. Otherwise, liability for negligence (with the exception of gross negligence) is excluded. This limitation of liability shall not apply in the event of strict liability, a guarantee and for damages due to injury to life, body, or health, or under the Product Liability Act.
- The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of SolaVieve for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
SolaVieve is neither willing nor obliged to participate in any dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.